Lekki is a city in Lagos State, Nigeria. It is located to the east of Lagos city. Lekki is a naturally formed peninsula, adjoining to its west Victoria Island and Ikoyi districts of Lagos, cash buyers invest in Lekki phase 1 from time to time.
Over time, Lekki has become a major commercial hub, residential area, and tourist attraction center in Lagos, thus making Lekki the hottest demand into Real Estate.
Lekki is famous for its luxury real estate and also has some of the most beautiful beaches in Lagos. Living in Lekki has become the dream for many Nigerians. Let us look at some of the reasons to invest in Lekki phase 1.
1. LOCATION: The value of a property in Lekki phase 1 is highly influenced by its location. Owning land on the Island generally suggests a great sense of luxury as the purchasing value is usually high compared to the mainland. This appeals to many savvy investors that are fully knowledgeable about the Return on Investment in Real Estate. Investing in a location like Lekki phase 1 would definitely bring in huge returns to investors. Talking about location, one of the fast-growing estates in Lekki phase one is the Periwinkle Lifestyle estate. Any savvy investor who is yet to invest in this estate can be said to be sleeping on a bench.
2. STATUS ASPIRATION: Lekki has recently been the go-to residential spot in Lagos especially for those who can’t afford to buy a house in Ikoyi Lagos. Living in Lekki has become the dream for many Nigerians and is considered as a status upgrade and trust me if you have the money why not? The residents in Lekki are usually regarded as the “crème da la crème” Houses in Lekki for sale usually consist of fully detached houses, Terraces, and also high rises. Just like the Oxygen apartment being developed in Periwinkle lifestyle estate in Lekki phase one.
3. SECURITY OF INVESTMENT: Landed properties are usually fixed assets, you have the security as an investor that your money will not disappear, unlike some other investment options that are quite risky. With the recent hiccups suffered by the Nigerian economy, putting your hard-earned money in a secure venture like buying a Land at Lekki is usually a good one. Especially in a secured gated estate like the Periwinkle lifestyle estate.
4. APPRECIATION IN VALUE: Properties in Lagos appreciate faster than you can imagine. There has been a constant migration of the “creme de la crème” to the Island hence increasing the value of properties and creating a competitive market for properties in areas like Lekki. Investing in a venture with high demand puts the money in your bag. There is constant development in terms of new infrastructure, roads, social amenities, and many more. These developments indirectly affect the value of your property positively which means more returns on your investment.
5. Fast returns on sale: There is nothing more stressful for an investor than to have your hard-earned money tied up in a business venture for years without yielding interest. A good reason to buy a property in Lekki is that there are constant demands for your investment, hence, your money does not get tied down over a long period of time. With fast returns on capital investment, the periwinkle lifestyle estate offers different types of properties ranging from a high rise consisting of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartment to Villa homes and also Terraces with functional facilities, they also offer very flexible payment plans which make it easier for Nigerians to own a home these days.
Investments usually take time to yield huge returns, hence, start today and invest smartly and in a few years, you would pat your own back for a job well done.
We are at a point where real estate investments make sense. But like every other investment, do your due diligence. Minimize your risk of a bad investment and speak to a real estate professional today!
For Enquiries Contact:
Hotline: +234 8182797100